• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Summit Karate

June1

LOL, strage meeting somebody over a forum who goes to the same class :P

Yea, I go to the Lawrence Plaza one usually on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. Going this sunday actually.

If I dont have it you don't need it!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Check your private messages, Corpand! :)

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."

LOL! I know! It's great! When I first posted this question, I thought it was a long shot, but I had a feeling that someone would have to answer sometime. :)

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."

And voala, here was I, searching for summit karate on google when I stumble upon this post! So I signed up to the forum and found out that it was a great community for all martial artists alike. Gonna stay with this forum for a long time :wink:

If I dont have it you don't need it!

• 7 years later...

This is years late and you all probably have your answers, but for anyone new visiting this page the website is summitkarate.com. Yes the owner is Omar Maldonado, and Sue Palacios is the manager at the main location (there is also a Thornhill location, manager Andre Andrade).

I have been training at this school since it opened (I, my sister, my mother, and two brothers were its first students - my mother its first black belt), and have been training in karate (home-taught before the school opened) on and off for 18 years. Haven't quite found another school that I like as much (ended up training in a different style when I went away for school because of this).

Their phone number is 416-783-3877. Address at South (main) location is 3090 Bathurst Street (at Bathurst/Lawrence, in Lawrence Plaza, next to/under Metro), Toronto, Ontario, M6A 2A1. Address at North location is 385 John Street at Bayview Avenue (by Bayview/John), Thornhill, Ontario, L3T 5W5.