• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Poker!

WapCaplet

Huge Poker Fan here.

I actually play on partypoker.com

I have been playing alot of tournaments lately, and am actually toying with playing the WSP Main event this year.

I am probably playing alot more then I should but I have been winning consistently, and hell its hard to justify stopping when I am winning, and it hasnt effected anything in my life yet....

we will see.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

btw a great thing about online poker is the amount of hands you get to see, experience is priceless, and online you can sometimes get into 5-10 games at once if you can handle it. All that repitition and all those hands are great for those that play real life poker in tournaments or just grinding.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes you do get exposed to alot of hands when playing online but there is nothing like the experience you get from playing live and looking at someone. Most pros that I know play online only to make some quick cash not to build up their game. It is easy for anyone to get online and pop up 3 or 4 tables and just sit back and let the good hands come. Live you dont have that luxury, you need to get in there and grind it out make moves. I play both and when I want to test out some new strategies I always go sit live rather than online.

What the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others. - Confucius