• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

THERE IS NO ULTIMATE ART

cymry

Can someone please make a sticky post which discusses this? I'm getting sick of seeing the same question over and over, dominating the board!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I don't know what the point would be. Not only has it been asked over and over, it's been answered over and over. It seems like some folks just don't get it, or don't want to get it.

A block is a strike is a lock is a throw.

I know that and you know that Cumry, and a lot of the users here knows that, it's like whiping a dead horse over and over and over to take that discusion one more time..... BUT, and this is the sad part of it, a lot of newbees DON'T know that! Just like the rest of us when we started with MA training, we to got our head full of "superduperstuff" about "our style", coz that have our sifu/sensei/whatever said and no one could tell US the oposite!!. Remember?? :)

The years passing by and we had learn some here and there and have becomed wiser and stop those discusion about "my style IS the best coz ......", thank god, but newbees still comming and it is NOTHING you, me or anyone else can say to them in there first post that gonna take away there believe of "there" style.... sorry, just the way it is, it's as sure as the world turning I think.

So Cumry, I think we just have to let this newbees have there disscution about this just like we had it. They will learn too, just look another way. :)

If the first lesson was a failure, then you know that skydiving isn't for you!

Hello,

Thanks for the note, but publicly asking for sticky threads isn't the way to go, a private message is always best.

In this case, I don't think it would serve much of a purpose. It is common sense to most people that there is no ultimate art, there is only the ultimate art for you and what you require. A sticky thread probably won't help them learn this.

In the mean time, don't violate our User Guidelines when replying to people who haven't learned this yet, just try to help them see the light in a productive way. Afterall, this community is open to all.

Thanks. :)