• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

what do the pro point fighters use

blakbelt15

• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

In point sparring they go for light, not to hot, durable, and shock absorbant pads.

I really like Macho's Rival line. Just be sure you don't stuff them in your bag or whatever and that they arn't getting crushed cuz they'll crack.

Top Ten has nice pads. SOme tell em they are little hot though. But absorbant and comfortable.

Machos old gear is my favorite.

yeah that's it. If you do it right. Whatever pads you wear, will be what the pros wear(get it, because you would be the pro. ahaha)

If i had to choose between karate and everything else, I would choose karate so i could beat up whoever made me make the decision and have everything else

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Top ten head gear.....I like macho warrior kicks...light even with the xtra padding.Gotta have a Reksuit to!

Yep, Top Ten is great, Shock Doctor or WIPPS for the pearly whites :)

Best regards,

Jack Makinson

• 2 months later...

The stuff the best in the AAU,NKF, and WKF wear are the ADIDAS hand pads, and shin pads. But these are mostly used in traditional japanese or okinawan tournments. The best also use different gi's for different events. For kata wear a heavier thicker gi and for kumite use a lightweight almost gorderoy gi. The best gi manufacturers in my opinion are ADIDAS, and KAMIZAZE. If u need any other suggestions just ask!

hope this helps,

kumitekyle187

top ten head guards, and either topten or SAP x-line boots and gloves, gotta go for macho shin pads, and yeah rek suits for sparring, blitz "white diamond" for kata

sticks and stones may break my bones, but i am trained to kill you.

Top Ten, Macho, Pro Force for gear. Rek or Century for suits. Shock Doctor or Brain Pad for mouth protection.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

• 3 months later...

alot of point fighter champions for handpads use adidas, tokaido, kamikaze, or proforce. Because they are light and very very comfortable. Most do not wear headgear but macho has good headgear. For shin pads the adidias WKF style shin pads are by far the best.. Hope this helps

• 1 month later...

there are pro point fighters?

wow

You can become a great fighter without ever becoming a martial artist, but no sir, you can not become a great martial artist with out becoming a great fighter. To fight is most certainly not the aim of any true martial art, but they are fighting arts all the same. As martial artists, we must stand ready to fight, even if hoping that such conflict never comes.

-My response to a fellow instructor, in a friendly debate