• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Christmas list

My actual "list to Santa" is much more modest - a new pair of MA shoes, a new pair of half-chaps (y'wear them when you go horseriding) and a pile of CDs.

aefibird, I bought some of these MA shoes a while back, and I'm very satisfied with them. I think they look rather smart too. :)

Mooto Wings

Half-chaps?? You know, it really chaps my a... er, I mean, I hate it when I don't know what something is! :P Aren't chaps those leather "outer" pants cowboys wore? Are half-chaps more like shorts? :D

(Can't help with the snow either.)

Thanks for the link! Yes those shoes do look really cool. :)

As for half-chaps...

"Chaps" are the leather or suede thingies that cowboys wear to cover their trousers. Half-chaps are the same, but are only worn between the ankle and the knee.See Picture

They stop the part that is in closest contact with the saddle (your inner calves) from being rubbed - they save wear on jodhpurs and help keep your legs warm in freezing cold British winters!! lol :lol:

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL COME ON DOSN'T ANYONE WHANT ANY VIDEO GAMES. MAN AM I THE ONLY TEENAGER OWN THIS SITE :x :x :kaioken:

HOLLA :karate: :evil:

No, but the only one with a penchant for profuse use of capital letters and a superabundant smattering of smilies.

But, my thirteen year old brother wants some video game for Christmas. I forget what it is...I have to go to the department store sometime soon.

As for me, I just haven't felt the urge to pick up the game controller in a long time...I'm not even sure when the last time I played a video game (Okay, so I lied, it was about half a year ago). Shifting priorities, I suppose. Games are fun every once in a while, but they take up too much time better spent on other things.

Martial Arts Blog:http://bujutsublogger.blogspot.com/

WELL COME ON DOSN'T ANYONE WHANT ANY VIDEO GAMES. MAN AM I THE ONLY TEENAGER OWN THIS SITE :x :x :kaioken:

HOLLA :karate: :evil:

No, but the only one with a penchant for profuse use of capital letters and a superabundant smattering of smile - Shorin Ryuu

VERY FUNNY SHORIN RYUU HA HA SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :kaioken: :x :evil: :kaioken: :x

I got some good computer deals

40 Gig Hard for $35

256 flash ram for $30

a keyboard for $4

256 mb ram for $28

a HP3745 printer for $44

I still don't know what to get for my girl friend, i gotta do something before UFOs start flying from kitchen toward my head in 2005.

I want a Red Ryder Carbine Action, 200 Shot, Range Model Air Rifle with a compass in the stock and a thing that tells time.

:P

Edited by Kicks

when you create the world's largest trailer park, you're going to have tornadoes

:lol:

I'll take whatever I get. My birthday just passed by and I could the least stuff I have ever gotten. I'm getting to be an old man. People stop sending stuff.