• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Christmas list

I was wandering, sence Christmas is about two weeks away what do a lot of you whant for Christmas. For me it is MANDETORY for me to get Mortal Kombat: deception sence it know has a story mode so I will not be confused about what is going on.

Anyway what do you all whant for Christmas. :-? :D :)

Holla :angel: :wave:

remember don't pick on nerds you might work for them one day: Bill Gates

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me, i don't really need anything to fancy... i'm just gunning for my own personal bullet train...

I used to work o nthe track department of the Furlington Northern/SantaFe railroad and put a lot of that track together. Trust me bud...you do NOT want to go the bullet train speeds on that track! You'd be lucky to survive the first decent turn.

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

wow, i wouldn't expect such shoddy work out of you :wink:

that's ok though, i'm sure santa will provide me with my own personal set of tracks, too.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

I know I must be getting older...when my family asked what I wanted, I sort of blanked out and managed to give a weak response that I think included something about "socks and underwear". I may be transitioning to that age where all I get are ties, socks and underwear. But since I'm living on my own with a comfortable margin of financial income, there really isn't anything that I really want right now in terms of things that money can bring in.

Martial Arts Blog:http://bujutsublogger.blogspot.com/

Bruce Lee's speed, Jackie Chan's durability, and Donal Trump's bank account :)

I'll go with that!! :D

My actual "list to Santa" is much more modest - a new pair of MA shoes, a new pair of half-chaps (y'wear them when you go horseriding) and a pile of CDs.

Oh. And SNOW. I love snow, but we hardly ever get any in my corner of the world.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!