• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Please Help Me Out!

Judo Warrior

Hey,

I have a question, what are the difference between all the kinds of shampoos, for example, whenever i go to buy shampoo, I always see shampoo for normal hair, shampoo for thick hair, shampoo for oily hair, shampoo for dry hair, etc... so wat is the difference from all those kinds?

Does Shampoo for "thick hair", help keep thick hair from getting frizzy or something????

Someone help explain please :-?

Thank U

- A coward dies a thousand deaths, A warrior dies but once.

- No matter how strong the wind is, The mountain cannot bow to it.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I don't know much about shampoo. I tend to buy shampoo for coloured hair, as I dye my hair. I heard that shampoo for dyed hair has more conditioning agents in it than 'regular' shampoo, so it doesn't make the hair colour fade as quickly.

I presume shampoo for thick hair does stop it for going frizzy.

Anyway, just buy whichever brand you prefer - as long as it gets your hair clean!! :D

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

You know Judo Warrior, you pretty much answered your own questions. You stated the differences in shampoo's! :lol:

There are no inns on the highway to death. For whose house will I stay in tonite?

Prince Otsu, Japan 751 AD

• 2 weeks later...

Awww....... there's no difference. I've used shampoo for thick hair, thin hair, dehydrated hair, frizzy hair, shampoo that gives you volume... etc. There's no difference. I tried volumnizing shampoo for my avril lavigne/stick straight hair -- no more volumnizing than any other shampoo. :roll:

DORKS HAVE MORE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Savvy?