• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

kempo: any practitioners here?

wingedsoldier

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
There are lots of kenpo guys/girls on this forum, they are actually flooding this section with posts so they can have there own section on the forum. :D

Don't be bitter! Besides, as soon as we startedexperimenting with this, most of us ran and hid! :o

is there anyone else here that studies this or any other systems of kenpo

Me. AKTS & IKCA.

Freedom isn't free!

I don't train in Kempo or Kenpo, but I like reading the posts by guys that do. There's some good and informative stuff been posted by the Kenpo people on KF - long may it continue.

There's a Kenpo club about 30 miles away from where I live...does that count???? :D

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

There's a Kenpo club about 30 miles away from where I live...does that count???? :D

We'll adopt you as an honorary Kenpoka, but you have to promise to get over to that school and work out with them every once in a while! 8)

Honestly, only 30 mi. and you havn't checked them out? My school is over 120 mi. away! But I do have the IKCA videos to work with any time. :karate:

Freedom isn't free!

Have any of you heard of this brand of Kempo? I am a yellow belt and LOVING learning this art. Maybe this is the wrong motivation but I love fighting. Ive never been in an actual brawl, Im a peaceful guy, but in the dojo, I fight every chance my Sensei allows me to. Im addicted!! We have freestyle sparring about once a month and he squares off with me and we just go at it. I am really enjoying it. Been at it for about 9 months.

Oh yeah, my picture is of me earning my Yellow Belt, in 8 inches of snow and 23 degrees, barefoot and nothing under my Gi. It is a memory I will hold forever...

Every man dies...not every man really lives. -Sir William Wallace

Oh yeah, my picture is of me earning my Yellow Belt, in 8 inches of snow and 23 degrees, barefoot and nothing under my Gi. It is a memory I will hold forever...

:( I'll bet! :o

I've heard of a system that mixes American Kenpo with Shotokan, but I don't remember what it is called. They have a eb site, which is about all I know of them. I'll see if I saved it somewhere. Is thatwhat your system does?

Freedom isn't free!