• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I am a competitior for the KUGB in Britain. I compete at most of the Open comps.

Edited by Red Triangle student

"To be elated at success, and dissappointed at defeat, is to be the child of Circumstances."

I wish I followed that rule! ^^ I hate Losing!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to compete in NASKA all the time until I got too frustrated with the denial of head contact.

"An enlightened man would offer a weary traveler a bed for the night, and invite him to share a civilized conversation over a bowl of... Cocoa Puffs."

• 4 weeks later...

i compete in KRANE

F.E.A.R.-False Evidence Appearing Real

"just jump flip and kick its that easy"

"It's all in your head, get over it"

2nd Degree Black Belt

Instructor @ MAI Karate in Canton, Connecticut

• 3 weeks later...

Me, my son, and my daughter are active competitors in USTU and AAU Tae Kwon Do tournaments. We mainly do the Olympic style (continious) sparring. USTU doesn't have point sparring. AAU has both types. We also do the the Chang-Hon, the TaeGuek, and the Palgwe family of forms.

We have competed and won at the local, state and national levels.

We have a TKD page at http://www.livaudaisnet.com/mafit/mafit.htm with sections on Physical Fitness, Tournament Trainning, and our tournament results with lots of photos.

when you create the world's largest trailer park, you're going to have tornadoes

I've done quite a bit of competing, although not as much now as I once did.

I prefer the traditional karate tournaments, although, I've been in quite a lot of Open tournaments too.

I've most recently competed in AMA, FSK, Combat Open, FEKO and USA tourneys.

I usually enter traditional empty-hand kata and sparring, but I've started entering traditional weapons kata categories now as well.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

i do or have competed in the following:

wtf,itf,ctf,gtf,natl,ustf,matf,ata,naska,iska,aau i think that is all of them.

pain is weakness leaving the body.

fear is the mind killer, i will face my fear and let it pass threw me. from the movie "dune"

i know kung fu...show me. from the movie "the matrix"