• 2 months later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't competed in 5 years now. Damn I'm getting old. LOL I will prob. wait till I turn 30 and then compete here and there.

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!

• 4 weeks later...
I have competed in rated tournaments and won a few tropheys, but haven't paid to join the ratings. I'm returning to competition in June, with a tourney in Collingwood. I believe it is rated with Tour Canada but I'm not sure of any other ratings. This will be my first non-shiai competition for me since shodan. The areas I have competed in are kumite, kata, weapons, and self defense. I also compete in grappling at shiais.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

-Lao-Tse

I competed in the Can-Am, PKL, NASKA, NBL, and WAKO circuits over the years. Did the AAU Karate & TKD thing, too. I liked competing in strictly "traditional" Korean and Japanese tournaments. I haven't competed in several years though.

Is anyone out there a former member of DKT Force One Team? I remember having to compete with them at tournaments. A fellow classmate was a member of the Sport Karate International in the early 90's.

Oh I love competing so MUCH. :angel:

Just like monkeygirl does. :wink:

I'm a competitor.

My next competition is abou two weeks, I just can't wait, I wanna compete NOW!!! :karate:

Kill is love

• 4 weeks later...

Im A Competetor!

I love Competing Its Avery Good Experience.

I Compete In Any Competition I can

The Greater Rochester International Tourny Is Coming Up June 8th

Soooooo Im training For that

1st Degree BB Isshinryu

1st Degree BB Tae Kwan Do