• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The nutcracker: not just a ballet anymore

One time I was sparring with a little girl in my class who is about six. I accidently kicked herein the head because a was aiming her stomach. Well she was alot more violent than I thought, and she got a little angry with me, so she ran back to the other side of the dojo and said " now for my special techinique", so I wated for her to run toup to me because I thought it was just going to be a jump kick :-? . she ran up to me and stoped, swung her arms in a crazy way saying "wah" like Bruce Lee then stoped extremly fast and front kicked me in a surtain area I don't wish to say. But you can guess by the name of my post.

All I can say is that I was in a lot of pain for a while and thought I would need a splint. :( :cry: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

HOLLA :karate:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Owwwwwwwwwwwww!

Next time you have to spar with her, why don't you wear a cup? Or better yet, practice some low blocks. :D

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."

• 2 weeks later...