• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

KarateForums.com Member of the Month for December 2004

Hello,

KarateForums.com recognizes one member every month as the Member of the Month for their positive contributions to this community.

The December 2004 selection is... AngelaG.

Congratulations!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Just wondering - how do you get to be "Member of the Month?!"

By contributing to KarateForums.com in a kind and intelligent way.

This was the first time I could participate into this and I must tell you it's very hard. There are so many wonderful posters here that it's difficult to set to one each month.

Congratulations to you. You deserved it and I'm proud to be part of such good community. There are other people who deserve this title and I'm sure they'll receive it. Some of our newest members promise to be as good as some of the people who've written here from the beginning and it's great to discover their potential. We have great senior members and new people who come from behind :karate:

It's important to be nice to each other, post when we have something to say, refrain from useless threads, never attack the person, but discuss the idea and so on. That's the way to success. That's why this Forum is one of the best :)

"never attack the person"

hehehe, guess that rules ME out then........

dang, i blame the british/american divide for you all mistaking me for being a bitter and mean inidividual....

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."