• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Does Kyokushin have any internals?

DaChroniclez

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

jedimc,

EXACTLY! You need the power but it does not have to come from big muscles and hence the much misunderstood internals.

KungFuMan

Only time and commitment will make your Traditional "style" good and give you real knowledge.

"Marry" your chosen system as opposed to just flirting with it.

Make it your partner for life and you will see how well and how complete it really is.

It funny though, many people at my high school do kickboxing and they tell me that they probaly unbeatable becuase they goto to the gym everynight.

And I tell them that there is always someone going to be stronger and faster then you as you get older.

http://jedimc.tripod.com/ma.html - what MA do you do, this is my poll.

They will understand what you are saying when they get older perhaps do a little research of their own and enlighten themselves to the fact that a lot of big muscles are not necessary to be an effective martial artists.

They may also understand things better if they get beaten up by some 75 year old man who has practiced Taichi.....LOL

KungfuMan

Only time and commitment will make your Traditional "style" good and give you real knowledge.

"Marry" your chosen system as opposed to just flirting with it.

Make it your partner for life and you will see how well and how complete it really is.