• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

ULTIMATE Style vs style competition

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I've met Dillman a few times. I don't know about the dim mak, but the rest of the pressure point stuff will work. Grand Master Tae Zee Park was a national TKD champ in Korean here are some of his credits:

- 9th dan - World Tae Kwon Do Federation

- The 15th person to be promoted to 9th dan (WTF)

- National Tae Kwon Do Champion - Korea 1963-1968 (12 medals)

- Captain of Korean Army Tae Kwon Do Team

- Instructor of National Teachers College - Korea

- Member of Korean National Tae Kwon Do Demonstration Team

- Captain of Sung Kyun Kwan University Tae Kwon Do Team

- Founded Tae Park Tae Kwon Do 1974

- Vice Chairman of the U.S. Tae Kwon Do Chung Do Kwan Association

To clarify things, I'm not white. I'm Korean, I just happen to think that Marciano was a better pure puncher than Ali. Marciano was never a boxer really, he was a brawler. Ali was a great fighter, but he never had the pure power to stop a grappler if he needed to.

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

I've met Dillman a few times. I don't know about the dim mak, but the rest of the pressure point stuff will work.

I used to be impressed by all types of locks, pressure points, and holds when I did karate, tang soo doo, etc etc. I even thought it was possible to fight like Steven Seagal does in movies with standing joint locks- now Im a much more down to earth and practical guy, and just about all of the pressure point examples I've seen were horrible.

To clarify things, I'm not white. I'm Korean, I just happen to think that Marciano was a better pure puncher than Ali. Marciano was never a boxer really, he was a brawler. Ali was a great fighter, but he never had the pure power to stop a grappler if he needed to.

It was a joke- watch "Coming to America" with Eddie Murphy, James Earl Jones and Arsenio Hall- its a line from the movie.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to see Keith Moneymaker or George Dillman or Ashida Kim in there but only for the wrong reasons. lol.

The first list was great. I'd love to see Kano or Mitsuyo Maeda in the ring -real Judo.

People hear what they want to hear....

http://www.armbell.com/forum/banners/mabattleground.jpg

http://www.armbell.com/forum/index.php?mforum=mabattleground

I have witnessed both Bill Wallace and Joe Lewis in their bouts and they certainly are world class fighters but the best kickboxer that I have personally witnessed in action is :o Benny the Jet Urquidez!!!

What works works

We've had Bruce Lee, but no-one has yet mentioned the other 'obligatory' MA movie stars:

Jackie Chan and Jet Li.... :D :D

I'm surprised to see no votes for Seagal either... ;)

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

• 2 weeks later...