• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How was your thanksgiving?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

hmm... i pulled out a Banquet brand turkey pot pie from the freezer, shoved it in the microwave for 5 minutes, and ate it with a fork.

Oh, you mean there's more to this whole thanksgiving thing?

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

I didn't go visit the folks this year, so I hung out with a family from one of the dojo I train in. It was a great time...I learned how to play "42", a game played using dominoes. We played that for hours and hours...Oh yeah, and food was eaten.

Martial Arts Blog:http://bujutsublogger.blogspot.com/

Thanksgiving was great...... But the day after(Fri) wasn't so good. I played poker with my uncles till 2:30 in the morning, lost $50 then had to get up and be to work by 10:00. But luckily the work I did I got like $35 and hour and worked for 2 hours, so I did get it back. But still losing $50 still sucked as.s.

Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate....

I dunno... something was missing from this year's Thanksgiving for me. I can't put a finger on it, but I just have a sense of 'incompleteness' this year.

Thanksgiving was still fun and all, but... <---- see? There's something missing!

The closest thing I can think of is that our WHOLE family didn't get together for TG this year like we usually do... or maybe I'm just missing my mother's special, one-of-a-kind, can't-be-outdone, super delicious turkey stuffing?

:-?

Dean

Dahn Boh Nim - Black-Brown Belt

Kuk Sool Won

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow." - James Dean

32 lbs?!?! That ain't a turkey, that's an Emu!!

Something that big needs to go into the smoker anyway!! :D

Texas mesquite smoked turkey and Cajun injected fried turkey. Those are the only two ways of cooking turkey that God endorses.

Heretics!!

:P

Dean

Dahn Boh Nim - Black-Brown Belt

Kuk Sool Won

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow." - James Dean