• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Kicks

"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!"

As you may know, I live in the deep south. I've only seen snow twice in my life, and it was a lite snow. But now I'm visiting relatives in Fort Wayne, Indiana and I'm in a winter wonderland.

We arrived last night during a snow fall. His grounds, out in the country were covered with an accumulation of about and ince of snow. My kids were totally amazed!!! I took millions of photos. This morning I went out and the snow is about 4 inches thick. I took a few million more photos (thank God for digital cameras!!). I'll also do some filming when the kids get out to play.

What a Thanksgiving to remember!

Greg

when you create the world's largest trailer park, you're going to have tornadoes

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear Oklahoma has some snow.

We might get some snow showers up here in PA tonight. It's strange that we have more White Thanksgivings than White Christmases. :lol:

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Cool!

I love snow, but we hardly get any where I live. We had a light flurry last week, but that'll probably be it for the winter. :(

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

You all should come up here to upstate NY. We get plenty of snow. You will get sick of it the first winter. Yuck! Sorry I'm not a winter person in the first place LOL.

Laurie, I'll do you a swop anyday!! :)

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

You all should come up here to upstate NY. We get plenty of snow.

So far the snow has been a lot of fun, but I wouldn't want to have to live with it for long periods of time. Maybe I'll take you up on the offer to visit next time we get the urge to see snow again. Meanwhile, I'll be heading back to the sunny (to cloudy) South!

when you create the world's largest trailer park, you're going to have tornadoes

You all should come up here to upstate NY. We get plenty of snow. You will get sick of it the first winter. Yuck! Sorry I'm not a winter person in the first place LOL.

Laurie, I'll do you a swop anyday!! :)

I don't know about the UK. It rains alot there doesn't it? And P.A.L. it's always a mess up here :(

Laurie F