• 3 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget your "sticky hands" when holding a bo.

One of the advanced students in my weapons class just loves to test our grip. This sometimes *cough*too often*cough* ends with a bo flying accross the floor and making a lot (repeat LOT) of noise.

The best a man can hope for

is, over the course of his lifetime,

to change for the better.

• 4 weeks later...

Dont start crying in the middle of sparring, and then when your opponent turns his back in disgust leap on him like a rabid monkey :brow:

*Gi-Yu-Jin-Rei-Makoto-Meiyo-Chugi*

"Life in every breath..."

"That is...Bushido."

"Hai."

Fail to look as though a technique is hurting you when doing partner work. This guarantees that the instructor will come up to show them how to do it, using you as the dummy.

This has a really odd tenedancy to happen around me and my green belt friend. We're both unnaturally flexible, me in particular, and so techniques that mess everyone else up don't hurt us in the least. We don't even have to act. Like, Sensei Fee was grappling me, got me into a weird sort of lock so I'm on my stomach incapable of using my legs because he's sitting on them. It's supposed to hurt. It didn't hurt me at all, just made my legs numb out a little. So he tried to do something to correct it. Unfortunately for him, I'm really ticklish too, and started laughing. Lots of other people were grappling at the time, and so stopped to see why on earth a yellow belt was laughing at the black belt. It confused the class, but I made both the senseis laugh. And nobody can do wrist locks on me or my friend either, they don't usually work real well, unless you can get ahold of us. That being a big problem.

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

• 1 month later...

Do not sing "Smooth Criminal" everytime you score a point.

Never try to impress the females (if anything can go wrong, it will go wrong).

When your master asks you to spar, do not scream "PRESS START BUTTON". Above all else dont make those electronic coin noises, and then say "it's Capcom, did you get it?"

Don't lose your temper when failing a technique.

Do not wear Spiderman briefs under white Gi pants.

Perfect Practice makes Perfect.

Do not sing "Smooth Criminal" everytime you score a point.

Never try to impress the females (if anything can go wrong, it will go wrong).

When your master asks you to spar, do not scream "PRESS START BUTTON". Above all else dont make those electronic coin noises, and then say "it's Capcom, did you get it?"

Don't lose your temper when failing a technique.

Do not wear Spiderman briefs under white Gi pants.

Too funny..... and very true! :lol:

DORKS HAVE MORE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Savvy?