• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

TKD schools in Toronto?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

try the yellow pages, and take a free class and make up your own mind on what is best for you :) do you want to learn how to fight or train for the olympics? Traditional (ITF) or sport (WTF) there is a differance you'll have to decide where to go thou. I have lived in TO and it is easy to get around, so take your time when deciding. Personally, I would travel a long way to be trained by a good instructor. You can probablly find an excellent instructor nearby. goodluck

"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to go to his class." Choi, Hong Hi ITF Founder

• 2 weeks later...

not to many punches in WTF, it is good exercise but I question the technic in a self defence situation. I like to punch and is very effective in dealing with self defence matters. If you do go to a WTF club, I'd go to a club with an instructor that cross trains between a couple different styles. gl

"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to go to his class." Choi, Hong Hi ITF Founder

• 3 weeks later...

I know this post is a bit old, but there is one (I think it's pretty new) on Augusta Ave. in Kensington Market.

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."