• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

No rules MMA

I think the vale tudo site is the kind of fighting I'm talking about. Although in some of the no rules or "Underground" MMA events you could mess with the eyes, but thank you for refering me to these websites.

90% of teenagers have tried smoking pot OR drinking. If you're one of the 10% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your Signature

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
* (Why is b ullshido censored) has some real fights. And try searching for the kimbo vs gannon video. Definetly the best underground fight ever. Great to see legends fight.

Is this what you mean (no video, but a sequence of stills ... http://www.cpalmquist.com/gannon/)?

Currently: Kickboxing and variants.

Previously: Karate (Seido, Shotokan, Seidokan), Ju Jitsu, Judo, Aikido, Fencing.

I dl'ed the vid of the kimbo gannon thing. That is really really messed up. Kimbo got knocked out like three seperate times in the end. There was no ref... the crowd did the counting, and they counted to like 35, then he stood up and got knocked down/out again. No one knew the rules, or they did, but both fighters broke them.... that is NOT vale tudo. Vale tudo has few rules, but it's still in a controlled environment with referees, doctors and such.

The kimbo vs gannon fight was just stupid.