• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Just wanted to let everyone know that I and some others from my Dojang will be competing in the Faultline Warrior Classic tomorrow (11-20-2004). Yes, I am aware that is the DUMBEST name for a tournament ever :D

I will be competing in Traditional Forms, Intermediate level, doing the form Pyung-Ahn Ee Dan.

I'll also be doing point sparring (NO FLAMES PLEASE).

Wish us luck!

Tang Soo!

Passion transcends pain.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Faultline Warrior Classic...oh well, I didn't expect more from this area of California...

At any rate, good luck (and you still haven't taken me up on the offer to do a little training) and have fun.

Martial Arts Blog:http://bujutsublogger.blogspot.com/

(and you still haven't taken me up on the offer to do a little training)

And YOU still haven't taken me up on the offer to come take a few classes at our Dojang :D

Seriously, though, I'm trying to figure out somewhere I can get a good group of people together...my Instructor won't let us do hard contact in the Dojang, especially if it's with people who don't train with us.

I hear you met Tom, by the way, big guy, does Muay Thai and Wrestling and some other stuff?

Passion transcends pain.

Yeah, Tom is in quite a few of my classes. The other day, we were fooling around, doing some knife stuff.

As far as the Dojang goes...I probably won't be going there anytime soon (I train elsewhere on the weekdays).

I still say training perhaps at NPS would be a good idea. If nothing else, we could just meet at a park or something.

Martial Arts Blog:http://bujutsublogger.blogspot.com/

Mu Ryuk, good luck. You are competing with my fav form :) But don't mess it up like I did LOL.

What's this? I am intrigued :D

Do tell.

Passion transcends pain.

Thanks for your support everyone,

I took Second out of seven in Forms and Second out of nine in sparring. I think this was my greatest victory ever though, because the guy I fought in my third match was a really good Black Belt who went to a school that's based almost solely on sparring...the match was to three points, and I lost...but both of his other opponents lost 3-0, and going into that match I knew I probably wouldn't win...but I refused to let him shut me out...he went up 2-0 and I then got two points on him..2-2 when he got the win.

But he knew damn well that I could have beat him. If we sparred twice, he knows I may have won, it wasn't just luck.

That's the best victory I can imagine :D

Passion transcends pain.