• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

does anyone know anything about this style im about to check out a school and would like to get a little knowlege about it first any ideas. Thanx. :D

Draw close to god, and god will draw close to you. James 4:8

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hi gojuchad.

The Emperor's longfist or "Tai Zu Chang Quan" is one of the oldest form of Chinese martial art. It was consider by some the first long fist style ever existed, from it came the other long fist style like Cha Quan, Ba Shan Fan and many others. I don't really know a lot about this style but I highly recommand you to check it out, it is truly a great style.

I did it for a number of yrs the Southern Tai Tzu's that is ,there is both a northern and southern as well as many varints.

If it's a legit school ,it's a great style.

jeff:)

The Basics Are The Hidden Secret To Kung Fu Master The Basics.

it's a legit style, but reseearch who you are training other. Some people have said that there are "tai tzu" instructors who actually only teach taiji and a small portion of the tai tzu system.

Cannon fist or "Pao Chui" did came from Chen style Tai Chi, but somehow they have now become an independent style. Nowdays you can find Pao Chui of all kinds of styles including a Shaolin version. I think Pao Chui is now known mostly as "Pao Quan" which is consider one of the Long Fist style.

• 2 weeks later...