• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Happy Birthday Shannon !

Kicks

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!!!

My daughter, Shannon, turned 12 on Saturday. And how did she spend her day? Competing in a TKD tournament. She competed in forms and Olympic style sparring and won a gold medal in both events. What a good day!

I have several photos of her posted in the Photo Album section of this forum. I can't believe I didn't bring a camera on Saturday! I was busy helping running the tournament.

when you create the world's largest trailer park, you're going to have tornadoes

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

cool, happy birthday shannon and congradulations on the tournament. I dont have kids yet but when i do I definetly want them to be involved in the martial arts. I heard a good quote once that said something like this, every good parent should make sure that their child knows how to swim and knows karate (sub any martial art). And I agree. Anyway happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Draw close to god, and god will draw close to you. James 4:8

Does she read KarateForums.com?

At times she likes to peer over my shoulder as I'm going through the threads. Sometimes I'll call the kids over and read to them something that someone wrote that is intelligent, so that doesn't happen too often....JUST JOKING!!! She'll always come running over when she hears me laughing as I go through some of this pages.

So to answer your question, she does have exposure to this forum.

when you create the world's largest trailer park, you're going to have tornadoes

From the pics in the Photo Album, and your descriptions of her events, she sounds like a real dynamo!

Congrats to her on her tourney success, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO!!

Dean

Dahn Boh Nim - Black-Brown Belt

Kuk Sool Won

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow." - James Dean

Congratulations to you, Kicks, on your daughters sucess! You must be a very proud dad! :)

Oh, and belated happy birthday to you Shannon. :) :)

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!