• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

is there any 10th dans out there?????

Although I have met numerous "10th degree masters" over the years, I think that in reality, I have only met and worked with one. That was Master Kuda Yuichi of Okinawa...a true master of his art. He was a gentleman and gentle man in the truest sense of the words.b He is missed by those that knew and worked with him.

The other 10th Dans I've met...well...no comment. :roll:

Hmmn, so you saying that might as well be 11th, 12th, 13,....etc..? (Not speaking about Master Yuichi-OC)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I have met numerous "10th degree masters" over the years, I think that in reality, I have only met and worked with one. That was Master Kuda Yuichi of Okinawa...a true master of his art. He was a gentleman and gentle man in the truest sense of the words.b He is missed by those that knew and worked with him.

The other 10th Dans I've met...well...no comment. :roll:

Hmmn, so you saying that might as well be 11th, 12th, 13,....etc..? (Not speaking about Master Yuichi-OC)

I'm assunming what you're asking is what I thought about the "other" 10th Dan's I've met?

Let's just say that skill-wise...I wouldn't have ranked any of them higher than maybe a 2-3rd Dan....some not even that high.

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

i know that my grand chief master is a 9th degree... not sure when he becomes a 10th degree, though. He's got high ranks in other martial arts however... My instructor just became a shihan :) im happy for my instructor!!

Hurt rather than injure,

Injure rather than maim,

Maim rather than kill,

kill rather than be killed...