• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hangul Embroidery

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • 4 weeks later...
I've also heard wonderful things about Eosin Panther.

My original dan belt, purchased from Eosin Panther in 1992, lasted me from 1992 until 2001 when I tested for kodanja, at which point I passed it on to a new third dan in my school who has worn it since, and he's now coming up for kodanja, so we are looking for a new recipient for this belt.

There you have it, a 2 inch wide midnight blue belt, with one line of korean embriodery on each side, purchased for $55 in 1992 is still going strong.

BTW, when I was promoted to 4th dan in Feb 2001, I purchased a new midnight blue belt (with a red stripe through the center) which I can only hope will be as long lasting and durable as that original belt I purchased almost 14 years ago.

I have personaly used Eosin Panther of years. I just give him what I want in english and he does the translation. he has never been wrong. I have been involved in the Martial Arts for 25 years and the belts are probable the highest quality I have ever come across, as well as reasonabley priced. I saw the website on another post but it is https://www.eosinpanther.com. good luck

• 3 weeks later...