• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Cool site I found

G Money Slick

https://www.shotokanforeveryone.com

The instructor/site creator, Ed, is this chubby guy with a really really bad mullet. Cool site for shotokan karate students/enthusiasts, despite the horrible haircut. Some kata links are still unfinished however.

If your enemy refuses to be humbled......you must destroy him.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I don't know what forum was, but it has been discussed in one. Some people rushed to destroy it, saying it's crap. Well, from my POV, the site is not designed very nice, but it's the information that counts. I remember other good MA sites that don't look too "professional" and still are rich in information. And the info on the site could have been updated, but still it's useful. I have fond memories of it, since it was one of the first sites I have read when I started doing Karate. I thank the webmaster for his efforts and I am glad this site and many others exist.

Before I comment a site I remember it takes many hours and days to be done and it's a great effort. Some pay for the hosts (I am in this situation too, for my main project), spend months in preparing the info and design and do a great thing by sharing their knowledge to others. They should be respected for giving so much to society and not be mocked just because maybe their skills in design or the art of words are not ar high as we would want.

So Ed, if you are reading this, let me thank you very much for all your efforts. A deep bow from a person that has started 2 of the greatest journeys in her life (Karate and webdesign) because of people like you :karate: