• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

He's lost 7 of his past 9 matches. His last fight was a disgrace. This guy is going to get his brain permanently damaged (More than it already is) if he continues trying to prove himself, which he doesn't need to do, in meaningless matches. He's just making himself look bad and tarnishing his "legend". He was great in his prime. That was a LONG time ago. It's time he really moved on.

If your enemy refuses to be humbled......you must destroy him.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • 3 weeks later...

Maybe the the repeated blows to the head are keeping him from making good decisions. I can just see his kids reading him a bedtime story

If i had to choose between karate and everything else, I would choose karate so i could beat up whoever made me make the decision and have everything else

• 2 weeks later...

He might fight himself into Tysonism...

I once saw a man. He was on his hands and knees, collapsed on the ground. He was drenched in sweat, and completely out of breath. And nobody was there to see it. I once saw the image of a champion.

Doing what everybody else does, but more of it, does not make you a champion. It's what you do on top of that, that they don't do at all, that makes you better than they are.

• 2 months later...

the poor guy i cant blame him, MA are my life and my whole career plan involves going pro if i was told not to do Ma anymore or i would have serious helth risks i would keep going untill i couldent stand anymore. but on the other side mabe he should try training new fighters thats what i plan after i cant compete anymore.

Fist visible Strike invisible

One more "big" fight against a real contender may put him in punch drunk land...so far that he may not be able to train someone. The man already has a hard time making sense during an interview.

Holyfeild and his people shoud probably look at coaching now. Look at Buddy McGirt, long distinguished career...knew when to get out and has become a very sought after, very successful trainer. He's done wonders for Arturo Gatti's career!

Age is something that you cannot fight. Next month I'll be 50 and I still think about competing (full contact) at times but when I spar with the younger people, I realize that my mind is saying yes but my body is saying no. I train all the time but I'm just getting slower with age.

The only thing that you can do as you grow older is to increase your knowledge as age does not affect this and to pass on your knowledge so the younger people can compete if they desire to.

I feel for Holyfield because I can understand his desire to continue fighting but sometimes you have to face reality.

What works works