• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Phew. Just graded for my yellow belt.

GojuRyu Shawn

That was easy, and I actually sprained my back the next day. It was on tuesday (grading). Back injured on wednesaday. It still hurts :( My brown belt black stripe friend said he was sure i passed.

Current: Yellow Belt in GojuRyu. White Belt in Kabudo.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

My brown belt black stripe friend said he was sure i passed.

Shawn, when will you find out the result of your grading? I'll say "congratulations" to you now for passing your yellow belt, as I'm sure that if you worked hard during your grading you'll have passed! :)

Sorry to hear about your back. Try to rest it as much as possible and go and see the doctor if it doesn't get better soon. Better to be safe than sorry. :)

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

Is it a lower back sprain? Those are always the worst. Despite all the advances in medical science, lower back pain is difficult to correctly diagnose because of the multiplicity of factors and possible causes for anything in the lower back...

Martial Arts Blog:http://bujutsublogger.blogspot.com/

I also want to wish you Congratulations, I'm sure you've passed as well...Oh, and I hope you get better soon. I know how uncomfortable back pains are. :(

"Freedom discovers man the moment he loses concern over what impression he is making or about to make."

-Bruce Lee

Is it a lower back sprain? Those are always the worst. Despite all the advances in medical science, lower back pain is difficult to correctly diagnose because of the multiplicity of factors and possible causes for anything in the lower back...

YAH. My mom is a chiropractor, so she can fix this stuff. But she just says rest and to ice my back. She doesn't give me pills, since she believe it is unnecessary. God, I wake up, and it kills. As the day goes on it gets better and then i wont feel it when i got to bed... Anyways i find out this tuesday.

Current: Yellow Belt in GojuRyu. White Belt in Kabudo.

Why do you have to wait so long for your results? We are told straightaway after the grading.

"They can because they think they can." - School Motto.

(Shodan 11th Oct 08)