• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

But this isn't how I wanted to fight!

that guy with the hat thinks hes some kind of a fighter, but hes nothing but a NOTHING! he couldnt even pick the guy right, and it took him 15 mins to lock him up and hit im, he would've be done easily by a martial art student.

Aren't you currently not practicing martial arts? That is a pretty harsh commentary on your part.

Anyhow, I agree with the original post about being in a dominant position. Cap guy was really more angry about the disruption to the surfing contest and looked like he was looking to give the guy some souvineir black eyes or lip. He could of easily applied chokes, joint locks, neck cranks which could have caused serious damage.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard on other message boards that the guy in the hat is a known Brazillian Jujitsu practitioner. So unless you have comparable skills on the ground to that guy, you probably would have gotten the same beating.

No, it would never have gotten to the ground. You grab my wrist, and I have you where I want you. :P

Clearly the guy that was getting pounded had no fighting skills at all, and that's why he got tore up, not because Mr. Surfboard Stomper had any impressive skills (at least he didn't demonstrate any in that video).

Any half-decent KSW'er or Hapkido'er or Aikido'er would have had him pleading and crying for his arm back like Uma did in KB2. :D

Ya. :P

Dean

Dahn Boh Nim - Black-Brown Belt

Kuk Sool Won

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow." - James Dean

Is there much you can do when somone sits on top of you like that?

I actually have a karate vs jiu-jitsu clip where the jiu-jitsu bloke tackles & sits on the karate guy. Karate guy manages to palm hand him in the chin & push his head up and avoids getting hit.

How about posting this clip?

Sure thing.

The file is 2.3MB - dont have anywhere to upload it to.

Would be happy to email it to someone, or send over msn messenger or somthing.

I have a question (and I don't know anything about grappling so tell me where this wouldn't work if it wouldn't), at about the :25 second mark of that clip, wouldn't an elbow to the back of the head/neck (of the grappler) been a good thing? He has that arm wide open at that point, and he's grabbing for his shoulder... couldn't he have made him pay at that point?

just a thought... or question.

nice clip, btw.

"In the beginner's mind there are many possibilites, but in the expert's there are few."

ouch,the BJJ guy twisted around,feel sorry for that karate guy.But its pretty good he did smart thinkin n kept the guy from throwin a punch to his face.

''I know what your thinking.........did I shoot you 3 times? or did I shoot you 472 times?''