But this isn't how I wanted to fight!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there much you can do when somone sits on top of you like that?

I actually have a karate vs jiu-jitsu clip where the jiu-jitsu bloke tackles & sits on the karate guy. Karate guy manages to palm hand him in the chin & push his head up and avoids getting hit.

the guy in the hat was holding him down by the forearm,the blond guy still could have headbutt him.If he was held down by the biceps then thats a different story.

''I know what your thinking.........did I shoot you 3 times? or did I shoot you 472 times?''

Geez.. Are you guys trying to say that the guy getting sat on had the advantage because he maybe coulda rolled out of it?

I'm primarily a grappler, but I do enough standup to be competent. You guys should really learn something about grappling.

Is there much you can do when somone sits on top of you like that?

I actually have a karate vs jiu-jitsu clip where the jiu-jitsu bloke tackles & sits on the karate guy. Karate guy manages to palm hand him in the chin & push his head up and avoids getting hit.

How about posting this clip?

If he really wanted to he could have lifted his legs, then with his legs grab the guys head or shoulders if you understand what I am trying to say.

That looked pretty painful

Have you ever been in a full mount? It's not that easy.

I've heard on other message boards that the guy in the hat is a known Brazillian Jujitsu practitioner. So unless you have comparable skills on the ground to that guy, you probably would have gotten the same beating.

22 years old

Shootwrestling

Formerly Wado-Kai Karate