• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

But this isn't how I wanted to fight!

okay i havent watched the video yet- but believe me everyone, if some guy is mounted on you, you are at an extreme disadvantage, and theres essentially no way to hurt him in that position. armbar? impossible.

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."

-Machiavelli

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow... yea the guy on top had good opportunities to take the other guys back, throw elbows instead of fists... and the guy on the bottom could have gotten out of the mount if hed trained in bjj. as for single leg pick... meh, it worked but it wasnt that good. it does makes me feel better about defending myself though.

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."

-Machiavelli

that guy on the hat got no skills, its an easy judgement, he acts like hes a fighter and usually how many of martial arts students you seen think they are something, martial art is mainly for self defense so if the blonde kid knew how to protect him self im sure he could've grab his arm (it was actually alrdy grabbed) and put him down and break is arm or something :D

...But its pretty good he did smart thinkin n kept the guy from throwin a punch to his face.

...And got his arm broken instead.

there is a chance it was still in the socket-.-

''I know what your thinking.........did I shoot you 3 times? or did I shoot you 472 times?''

no the guy on top didnt have excellent fighting skills, he just came out on top (no pun intended) because, and i dont know this for sure, he had better skills than the guy on bottom.

-Machiavelli

Perhaps I am wrong but I don't think many MA's would start off their fight by grabbing the other persons wrist like the guy in the hat did. You are opening yourself up to many counters by doing that. He didn't look trained to me, more like a street fighter.

Res firma, mitescere nescit

Perhaps I am wrong but I don't think many MA's would start off their fight by grabbing the other persons wrist like the guy in the hat did. You are opening yourself up to many counters by doing that. He didn't look trained to me, more like a street fighter.

Grabbing his wrist was kind of random, but from there the takedown, control, and climbing on top could've been straight out of a bjj textbook.