• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

But this isn't how I wanted to fight!

http://members.westnet.com.au/recruit/Hawaiian_Beatdown.wmv

Overall that video is boring, just skip to the part starting at like 3:00 and watch what happens.

Talk about being taken out of your "comfort zone" in a fight. He had no idea what was going on until he had essentially lost. (When he was mounted)

This is something all you guys should hope to achieve- utter domination not necessarily because you're faster, stronger or punch straighter, but because the other guy has no idea what you're doing or how to effectively resist before it's too late.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever.

As soon as that guy with the hat would have grabbed my hand, he'd be down on the ground writhing in extreme pain as I effortlessly executed Sohn Mok Soo technique #11 on his silly no-skill a... er... self.

:D

That "fight" wouldn't have lasted even two seconds. :P

I'm feeling good! Had a great workout this morning, and ready to give my fingers a working sparring on the web boards! :lol:

Dean

Dahn Boh Nim - Black-Brown Belt

Kuk Sool Won

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow." - James Dean

DLop, methinks you're makeing th' Reks point! You'd essentially take him immediately out of his comfort zone with a lock that he has no idea how to counter!

Freedom isn't free!

hahah really that fight was so boring, dlopez if you were the blonde guy you would lock him and break his arm ? i mean you are saying this but is it really easy to silence him like that, also a second question if your opponent tries to you pick you up from bottom like that is there any way to like kick and break his nose or etc, and ofcourse if you manage to kick him you will obviously finish him right ?

that guy with hat thinks hes good fighter, but hes lucky the blonde guy was piece of junk, if that guy was real martial arts fighter that hat guy would've gone to the hospital, also that guy with hat reminded me of the guy on the mtv true life:im a surfer program..

anyways cheers :lol:

DLop, methinks you're makeing th' Reks point! You'd essentially take him immediately out of his comfort zone with a lock that he has no idea how to counter!

Excellent. I try to make a post non jiu-jitsu specific and it pays off!

I just watched the file after 2hr downloading, I would have used "upper handing elephant #13” technique which can decrease the take down time to 0.5Sec, following with “penetrating fortress #3” technique which causes the opponent pants to fall off(0.5 Sec). So I could finish him in a second and total time include packaging would have come to 1.5 Sec.

God, the blonde was an idot. After the inital psuh he should have been prepared for something. From a 2 legged grab a quick knee to the face would work easily. from there he could have just walked off.