• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How's the chat room doing?

MuayTB1

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

well, I actually was able to check it out this past friday night at 9 (not such a good time for me) ... and sad to say, :sad: nobody there!

I do usually try to go into when I see we have a good group of members logged in. Maybe everyone should try the same. Go back to the index every once and a while ... see who is on... and check into the chat to see if they are there. Isn't this a good idea?

Well... I didn't really want it, but since a bunch of people did, I added it... and now where are those bunch of people? I mean, if people want it... they can find a way to make Friday... or most people can I believe.

You can try what KickChick said though.

I just idled in there for the last hour, but no-one came on. I'll try and be in there more often, it would be great to talk to some of you in real time :smile:

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com

I've been into it a few times. Met Kickchick one day and a few one friday night. Usually though it is empty.

I like Jack's idea. Maybe we all should just take a look when we come in or before we leave.

I just keep on forgetting plus I really wouldn't make it on time I would be about an hour later so I wouldn't think anyone would be on well maybe.

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

i really enjoy the chat room when i'm there talking with you guys....but lately i've been forgetting the friday at nine time....will try to make a better effort in the next few weeks............ :nod:

rushman (karate forums sensei)

3rd dan wtf/kukkiwon

"saying nothing...sometimes says the most"--e. dickerson