• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Kempo Clips

delta1

Here is my instructor and I doing a black belt demonstration at a local city tourney:

http://medusa.propagation.net/kenpo.html

Only one I have. Soon we will be doing all the belt techniques from white to black on film, and some demo stuff. When i get it, ill put it up for all to see.

PS. We took home first place on this :)

Cool clip opnek! Congrats on your first place, too! :)

Thanks a ton!

Cheers.

-

There are no pure styles of karate. Purity comes only when pure knuckles meet pure flesh no matter who delivers or receives.

-

An ounce of logic can be worth more than a ton of tradition that has become obsolete through the weathering of time.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

opnek, thanks for the clip, and congrats on he win!

Mr. Ryer, good to see you here! Thanks for putting those clips out there! And, you are correct, this is one of the best places for multiple systems to discuss and compare in a respectful manner. Hope to see you here again!

Oh, and here's my shamelss plug- some of us Kenpo/Kempo types are trying to attract others here as well, ... and I'm pretty sure that if you point a few good people this way, Patrick (the forum owner) wouldn't be too upset. :D

Freedom isn't free!

Thank you very much!

So whats the word on that private message you sent me?

opnek, thanks for the clip, and congrats on he win!

Mr. Ryer, good to see you here! Thanks for putting those clips out there! And, you are correct, this is one of the best places for multiple systems to discuss and compare in a respectful manner. Hope to see you here again!

Oh, and here's my shamelss plug- some of us Kenpo/Kempo types are trying to attract others here as well, ... and I'm pretty sure that if you point a few good people this way, Patrick (the forum owner) wouldn't be too upset. :D

Cheers.

-

There are no pure styles of karate. Purity comes only when pure knuckles meet pure flesh no matter who delivers or receives.

-

An ounce of logic can be worth more than a ton of tradition that has become obsolete through the weathering of time.

So whats the word on that private message you sent me?

You mean about the Kempo trial run? We're not sending updates, or other messages encouraging others to submit so we don't skew the results of this little test (and because Patrick asked us not to- which is only right for the reason I gave).

If it was something else, you'll have to refresh my memory, as I've been pretty busy thelast few days- that and I'm getting senile! :o :lol:

Freedom isn't free!