• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Whats the most extreme thing you do to train.

Where a shin pad? Defeats the purpose doesn't it?

well you know..im not the kind of person who one day decides to go outside and kick a tree until my shins start to gush out with a raging river of blood.And that was like...after i watched kickboxer...tv can relly take affect-.-

Im not into those kind of movies where u see people training hardcore in the outdoors with sum hyped music.

So you don't think it is possible to condition your shins to withstand that kind of punishment? Focus is power. Expand your mind.

Honor all things.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angela.....there are 2 fantastic products available to help with arthritic conditions.

MSM is a natural sulphur based product, and Glucosamine Condrointin (sp?)

Both products work wonders, they give AMAZING results....you may even be able to find them in combination by certain manufacturers.

People that use them really see unbelievable results relatively quickly.

My mom was complaining about arthritis, I recommended these products to her, and after taking them, she had remarkable results and recommended them to her friends, who also had incredible results. Give it a shot.....I know youll be happy. Good luck ! :-)

Hi Master Jules,

I did a little research on both of these items and found what they do is increase the fluids surrounding the joints. While this may indeed alleviate the pain associated with rubbing of the the arthritic bones against each other, or against adjacent muscles/tendons, it's important to realize that it has been argued it can also 'increase' the amount of calcium build-up at joints (due to deposits from the excess liquid), which in turn can accelerate deteriorization, as well as provide a 'false' sense of wellness, encouraging overuse of injured joints.

Until such time as qualified and detailed long-term effect clinical studies have been made, i've opted to avoid both of these.

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

hahahahaha! oh man, i cant believe at least two people took my post seriously, and replied to it like i wasnt joking.

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."

-Machiavelli

WW.....youre correct in your assessment of the physiology, but the idea behind these products is that the user has such low fluid levels in the arthritic areas that these products will help to restore those levels back to the "normal" level.

~Master Jules......aka "The Sandman"

"I may be a trained killer......but Im really a nice guy"

WW......Its really annoying when you ramble on and on like that....cant you make youe posts a lil shorter ?.....lol :P

~Master Jules......aka "The Sandman"

"I may be a trained killer......but Im really a nice guy"

hahahahaha! oh man, i cant believe at least two people took my post seriously, and replied to it like i wasnt joking.

C'mon. You've been around here long enough, you should've expected that by now.

I bet it has something to do with all the bowing.

(<-----doesn't bow)

C'mon. You've been around here long enough, you should've expected that by now.

I bet it has something to do with all the bowing.

(<-----doesn't bow)

"Arrogance and Ignorance go hand in hand"-Metallica

Honor all things.