• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Are You Afraid To Die?

Ahazmaksya

This is a pretty esoteric question for a knuckle dragger like me, but I'll take a stab.

No one wants to die, me included. However, I'm more concerned with the "how" part of dying rather than the fact of dying.

Good points. Can anyone imagine what it would be like to drown or burn alive? Not good thoughts, at all.

• 2 months later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Bushido man, its funny that you should use those two scenarios......unless I die in my sleep or die in the pursuit of an honorable warrior's death, I don't want to go by fire or in a car accident....its too terrible to think about.

Drowning, however, you don't feel anything but the panic of not being able to breath. Of the two you chose to type out, I prefer drowning.

I am not, however, afraid to go to the here-after. I am one who actually looks forward to that futuristic part of life's journey.

Using no Way, AS Way...

Using no Limitation, AS Limitation

Gonna' have to quoate a good friend of mine here.

"No one wants to die at work, but if it has to happen, I hope it's with my slide locked back on my last empty magazine."

Thank you, like I said I borrowed the phrase from a fellow range officer and swat guy. Still it pretty much sums up the way I feel. I explain it to all the new guys I train at the dpt.

The respone I usually get from the guys that work with me is that considering how much ammo i usually have, that 's gonna be a really bad day :) .