Ahazmaksya

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i wish i could say i wasnt, but that would be a lie yes i am afraid to die. :bawling:

the best fight is one that doesnt happen

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

You dont ever know that you are dead. If you belive in life after death then thats your choice thats a different thing all together. But if you are like me and think you just die and nothing becomes off you. You wont ever know you are dead you are just gone the machine has been turned of so really there is nothing to fear.

The key to everything is continuity achieved by discipline.

This is a good topic . No i am not afriad to die , because death is apart of life.

I think that there is no 1 style , and that to truly become a great martial artist and person you must take information from where ever you can.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Consciously no subconsciously i am. When i was on my motorcycle i lowsided I dont rember the crsh but i evidently baild off the bike before it went totally down. I was walking and i looked down to see my bike spinning on the ground.

if my subcounscious was not afraid to die i would not be telling you this story.

i have to much to be as a father and husband to wish for death but i dont think i consciously fear it.

Cars make you weak

This is a pretty esoteric question for a knuckle dragger like me, but I'll take a stab.

No one wants to die, me included. However, I'm more concerned with the "how" part of dying rather than the fact of dying.