• 1 month later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel fear and I am curious about death at the same time. I am sure that there are a lot of things behind this ´´ ilusion´´ or material universe. And if you look the nature , you may see who perfect is the creation and all the beings do something to preserve the armony in their life works.

The existence of life if not casuality , and we are here to learn.

And I am sure that there is some really powerfull dude behind all we can se. Doesnt matter how you call him , god , Jesus , jehova , Buda , Krishna..

´´ The evil may win a round , but not the fight ´´

• 4 weeks later...

Yes I do probably fear death. But Sometimes I will fight or face danger even if death is a possibility. I know my limits, but I don't know the limit of what I'm doing sometimes, and one day...That is probably how I'll die...

"Sword-Chucks yo."

Yes, thanks a lot guys.  Hey, kamasandsais, that was something that you knew that I did not!! 
<---blackmail hahahahhaha bushido

if i were to die tomorrow, I would have no last words, because nothing significant is really said in you last instances.

If i have to die, it's like Lao Tzu said: "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step." I study Buddhism, which basically says, every lifetime truly lived is one step closer to Nirvana/Enlightenment. I'd like to live a lot longer, but if i have to die, then it shall be. Plus, i'd go down kicking and screaming (kiaing) before i died.

Destined To Bring Light

I am not.

Not long ago, a man came into the restaurant and held us up at gun point. Mostly, he pointed the gun at me since everyone said I was 'da man' when it came to giving out money.

He got what he wanted and left.

In an instant, I tuned him out, and my emotional mind went blank, as I was always bullied as a child, and quite frankly could do nothing if he did shoot me, in the end I would either be hurt or killed. You give bullies what they want: if they want to fight then fight, if they want money (especially if it's not yours), then give it...and so on.

He said hurry, but I made no quick or sudden moves. Best to never talk or say 'Please don't hurt me, or don't shoot me, etc'...These phrases actually kick their emotions into over time, and could make things worse.

Nobody likes the whiner...

The concept here was ~ no fear.

I fear missing time with family and friends, and vice versa, than death.

Sun Tzu, and Bruce Lee, and Chuck Norris, and all the greats and not-so-greats have much wisdom when it comes to conflict resolution. Gee whiz, even Jesus Christ has much to say in this regard.

Anyway, take care!

Current:Head Instructor - ShoNaibuDo - TCM/Taijiquan/Chinese Boxing Instructor

Past:TKD ~ 1st Dan, Goju Ryu ~ Trained up 2nd Dan - Brown belt 1 stripe, Kickboxing (Muay Thai) & Jujutsu Instructor

Be at peace, and share peace with others...