• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Are You Afraid To Die?

Ahazmaksya

this has probably been said already, but it all depends on what you believe happens when you die

Kind of a religion thing

*Gi-Yu-Jin-Rei-Makoto-Meiyo-Chugi*

"Life in every breath..."

"That is...Bushido."

"Hai."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell the turth no body wants to die. No body wants to go somewhere they never heard of, never seen, and no way back....death.

I do not fear death. I'm young to. But I dont need to see thing and do sutf before I die.

Die for a reason , and i'll die.

that's right.

I think the same boys.

One should be born to give and the receive the best love in this world.

Get up in the morning smile for you can move, smile for you can see the sun, then don't be afraid to live or don't live something....

I accept death. There's nothing in the world is more important than life, but I don't care too much. I'm not afraid. Everything happen for a reason. Or may not. Are we so big to understand why?

Smile - Fight - No fear for death - respect the 4 laws of Ki - that's all I think...

No, I am a Christian, so if I die, I go to heaven to be with Jesus Christ my savior forever. He took the sting of death for me so I have nothing to fear.

"The journey of a 1,000 miles starts with but a single step."

what if is there nothing after death ?? what if we only turn onto ashes , who knows , after all , no one has ever died and returned to tell the tale

Moon might shine upon the innocent and the guilty alike

someone say yes.

can you know the number of people came back from death and had also some kind of power?

probably most of them are false sayings but I don't think that everyone does.

Smile - Fight - No fear for death - respect the 4 laws of Ki - that's all I think...

Way to go dtstiachi!I'm a Christian to so I don't see death as the end but the begining,kinda like a passage way from one place to the next .In John 3:16 it says"For Godso loved the world that he gave his only son,that who ever belives in him will not perish, but have everlasting life" so for those who ask Jesus into their hearts there isn't realy such a thing as being truly dead.

I do fear the pain my family will feel after my death, but I don't fear death itself.

God has not given us a spirit of fear, but a spirit of love, a spirit of power, and of self-discipline.

2 Timothy 1:7

Thanks greenbelt_girl15.

Don't feel pain or disapointment for you family. If they are believers as well, they will be with you someday. God bless.

"The journey of a 1,000 miles starts with but a single step."

• 3 weeks later...