• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Are You Afraid To Die?

Ahazmaksya

Like most of you i'm not afraid of being dead, it's how it happens and what i'd leave behind.

I just wonder how easy it would be to go on when/if i'm an old man and my body doesn't do what my head tells it to anymore, my bits stop working the way they should and i'm on about 20 different tablets a day just to keep going.

I am only 23 so i'd be most upset to die young for 1 reason - the effect on my family. If i die, so what? I can handle it. But it's not just about me, is it? Maybe if it was it'd make the whole thing easier, who knows?

A good friend of mine recently told me when i couldn't do karate because of work that 'Money is recoverable, time isn't'. Since then, karate has become more important to me than my work. Don't let work take over your life.

I'm very philosophical tonight :wink:

'The cat taught the tiger everything he knows. One day the tiger turned on the cat and the cat ran up a tree. That was the one thing the cat never taught the tiger.'

• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not afraid to die im afraid to die in a bad way like cancer or dementra or something of that nature, i love life and i dont want to give it up but if i where to go out in the ring i would be happy i went doing something i love.

Fist visible Strike invisible

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on what you believe will happen to you when you die

Mathew 13:50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

As for me? Nope

John 5:24 "I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has (already possesses, past tense) eternal life and will NOT BE CONDEMNED; he has (past tense) CROSSED OVER from death to life.

You see. If its not true, it doesnt matter, but what if it is true??

Ohhhh thats going to upset some!! :D

7th Dan Chidokai

A true combat warrior has to be hard as nails in mind, body and soul. Warriors are action takers and not action fakers. If you are cruising, make time for losing

Why be afraid to die ????......Its unavoidable......the more important question should be....

ARE YOU AFRAID TO LIVE ???????

Live each day like its your last.......dance like nobody's watchin'.....and sing like you do in the shower..... :-)

~Master Jules......aka "The Sandman"

"I may be a trained killer......but Im really a nice guy"