• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Are You Afraid To Die?

Ahazmaksya

No, i am not. I believe that i am ready just as long as i put up a fight. It also depends on how it happends too. But i wouldn't mind living a little more. Im still too young to die yet, but i am not afraid to go.

Hurt rather than injure,

Injure rather than maim,

Maim rather than kill,

kill rather than be killed...

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really. I woul dlike to live as long as I can, cuz it's not like death won't be there when it's time

If i had to choose between karate and everything else, I would choose karate so i could beat up whoever made me make the decision and have everything else

people that hate themselves to want to die dont hate themselves they hate there place in life, its just a matter of living life how u want to.

not afraid of dieing is not the same as wanting to die

to be forgotten is a fate worse than death

even though i am only 19, i have lived a alot. i have lived all over the united states. i lived on guam for a number of years and been to a few other islands. i have had relationships with women that have made me happier than i could have ever imagined. there really are only about 2 maybe 3 things in life i want to try. but for the most par, i am ready to go.

or maybe im just depressed that i have no girlfriend.

oh and about that comment that its harder to live and easy to die. it is much easier to live, because as long as you live you can still feel joy.

the funny thing is that i know im wrong and i know your right, yet you keep argueing like it will change my mind. you should really know, you dont have to be right to win:)

Imagine dear john if you live 3x the age you are now....

Then you can truely say you had "lived a lot".

Perhaps your perspective is in comparison with other 19 year olds.

And if you are "ready to go" and that you are "depressed with no girlfriend", then it proves the point that it is harder to live than to die.

Imagine dear john if you live 3x the age you are now....

Then you can truely say you had "lived a lot".

Perhaps your perspective is in comparison with other 19 year olds.

And if you are "ready to go" and that you are "depressed with no girlfriend", then it proves the point that it is harder to live than to die.

good point :brow:

to be forgotten is a fate worse than death

• 1 month later...