Ahazmaksya

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was always afraid to dies wheni was younger but about three years ago i have been wondering if death is such a scarey thing after all. ever since I was more informed on death i dont think its a big deal death will hapen when it happens even at a young age i recieved this enlightenment when i was 12 years of age.

"Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation"

-bruce lee

Kyle-San.........Why? What if that's not what I believe?

I do believe this with all my heart. If you dont believe in this,I can not force it upon you and I wasnt trying to. I believe the Bible and if you dont then you cant understand it. Well gotta go.

Jesus died for everyone. All anyone has to do is accept that free gift. If you don't believe in Jesus, well, then you don't. I can't and wouldn't force you to. It is your free will. Jesus is the answer to any problem you've had.

Dying terrifies me. I have had a couple near-death experiences and found that I am definitly not ready to go yet. I'm an athiest. As much as I think being a religious person would make a lot of things easier, somehow, as much as I'd like to, I just cannot believe, so for me, when it's over, it's over. That scares me more than anything.

Might as well take my advice--I don't use it anymore.

ive had a near death experience.. and before then, i never even thought about death. but my experience was very strange, i wasnt scared at all... hard to explain, but fear was totally non existant. as for now, im not afraid of death one bit. if im afraid of anything concerning death, it would probably be watching loved ones die, or dying before them (ironically) and ill probly miss them..

-= To truly be immortal, you must be ready to face death. =-

• 4 weeks later...

The only thing that all of us have in common is that we will die. It is the right thing to happen.

Do I want to die, not a chance, do I fear the way I die? Yes!

Am I afraid of dying? No.

And that is not because of religious beliefs, I have none. We all plan for the future, what we will be doing 10 years from now. There may not be a future, live your life with that in mind. Make the maximum use of the time we have.

As it says on a chocolate bar advert in London now "No one's last thoughts were that they wished they had spent more time at work"

• 2 months later...

Well... once when I was going through a hard time, I was afraid of LIFE.

So now, I'm not afraid of death, nor dying, but I DON'T WANT to die ...not yet..

Kill is love