Ahazmaksya

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if it's my destiny to die tomorrow then so be it.....

I don't really believe in destiny, fate, or any of that stuff. I believe that I am in control of my life, not the variables of everyday life, but my variables.

i still have many things to see.i wanna go to japan still,but i really want to die for a cause...like protecting or defending someone or something. :wink: :dodgy: :karate:

victory goes to the one who has no thought of himself -shinkage school of swordsmanship

• 2 weeks later...

No, I am not affraid to die, but i rather live as long as i can. Life is just another part, and death is a new beginning. I am a Wiccan and we believe that death is the beginning of all the stuff we are to learn. Btw for those of you who do not know what religion Wiccan is, its a very small religion and a form of Paganism. It has similar beliefs to Buddhism and the like.

I wouldn't say I fear death... as far as I don't always dread that I could die. I think the sooner death is just accepted as something that WILL happen, it becomes silly to fear it. You would live your entire life in fear of something you can't avoid.

I don't fear death... I just don't look forward to it.

The best armour is to keep out of range.

I'm not afraid of dying but I don't wish to.

Being afraid of death is to be afraid of that which creates it.... life. The only way to prevent death, is to not live in the first place.

The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.

I'm not afraid of dying but I don't wish to.

Being afraid of death is to be afraid of that which creates it.... life. The only way to prevent death, is to not live in the first place.

Hey, that's good. I like that analogy.