Ahazmaksya

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the moment, yes. I have not lived my life yet, there are places I want to go, things I want to do first. However, I would not be afraid to die if it was for my loved ones.

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com

Well, a year ago last fall one night there was a very nasty storm going on during class. We were in class in a town with a history of tornadoes. So, naturally many peope there are a bit jumpy during storms. Sensei kept the kids busy though and doing someting they really like - sparring.

After kids class as we were starting the adults class the father of one of our college students came in. It seemed that there had been a tornado.

While we were at class.

One of the kids got home and half of the house was missing. Another kid got home and half of the house had been moved over 2 inches.

I did think that night (and a few others after that) about wether or not I was ready to die. Amazingly enough I found that I was calm inside. I felt that I was ready to die if it was my time to go. It was a rather odd feeling not to be scared in the same way everyone else was.

As you can imagine after that night everytime a nasty storm was going on during class we had a bunch of nervous people. I would feel nervous for them - but not myself. Does that make any sense?

Tell the turth no body wants to die. No body wants to go somewhere they never heard of, never seen, and no way back....death.

I do not fear death. I'm young to. But I dont need to see thing and do sutf before I die.

Die for a reason , and i'll die.

"Don't think!! Feel..."

-Bruce Lee

https://www.muaythaiboxing.friendpages.com

This site is dumb but I made it so it is good.

yes because I am at such a young age and still have a lot a head in my life so yes.

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

Death is a natural part of life. Life is a cherished thing, however, and we will fight for it. We must not forget to live. We can't let death run our lives. If we let it hinder us, we lose. Use it as an asset to make you do things faster, and you gain.

"Never hit a man while he's down; kick him, its easier"

Sensei Ron Bagley (My Sensei)

Damn right Karateka, we should use negative things as something to make us try harder and propel us further, not hinder us.

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com