• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello all,

I've taken up Muay Thai and I have my first lesson this week. This question may be a little vague, or something that cannot be answered, but I know pretty much what the actual MA involves, just wondering what to expect from my first few sessions. I understand the effort, work and time thats needed to go into MA so I'm not expecting to be Mr. Kickbox after a few months.

Thanks,

Nick.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Depending on the school ofcourse

You will be surprised at how quickly your skills advance while training Muay Thai. Like I said up top it all depends on the schools, but you will find that your spending more time training on on your actual fighting techniques than other areas that some martial arts focus more on. Just two days ago I had a new student in my class, he said to me that he really liked the class because we cut straight to the point. So I hope you find a good Muay Thai class that trains like that.

Have Fun and expect to get into good shape, be very sore at first and have bruised shins while starting off

A True Martial Arts Instructor is more of a guide than anything, on your way to developing the warrior within yourself!!!!!