• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mis:

No problem. Christian here...and that statement kinda came out of nowhere, with no instances or examples of the Christian right. Of course I could be considered right wing, or the Christian right since I'm conservative, but some of the things you mentined I agree, i.e. Harry Potter, dancing, etc. I think some people go to the extremes on some instances. I do think that many people with weak minds would let those type things mentioned influence them, but I don't think they are, in themselves, altogether bad things.

Most people these days go for any publicity. They'd rather have an opinion than have an educated opinion. Hate speech is a very easy way to do that.

Did you ever notice that more easterners are tolerant of westerners than the other way around? Maybe that's a thread worth putting in the Internal Arts.

Jarrett Meyer

"The only source of knowledge is experience."

-- Albert Einstein

Damn, so much response to this article. I read a few sentances, had a few laughs, became bored, and almost fell asleep. At first I thought the article might be making a point via the extreme opposite, but no, too bad. It could have been fun.

McArticle.

:lol: