Very messed up article on martial arts!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is this world coming to when you cant even beat a child without having some paper write up an article on you and show the world.

Lets remember that there are some pretty bad schools out there with instructors who should not even be allowed around children. I have seen a lot of schools go off of the negative aspects of each students training, I find you get better results by going off of the positive. I'm not even going to get into explaining it but for those of you who use this method as an instructor or who has an instructor that uses it YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

A True Martial Arts Instructor is more of a guide than anything, on your way to developing the warrior within yourself!!!!!

What a bunch of idiots. I guess if you want to raise a bunch of sissies with no self confidence, you might as well shield your child from anything the outside world has to offer. I see more kids crying about going to school than crying in a dojo.....should we say school is a form of child abuse and rid the world of that too??? Hmmmm.... :D

Mixed Martial Artist

Of course girls, naturally, would never have had any desire to participate in anything like this and would have found it intolerable, except, that these girls are pushed into it by abusive parents who demean feminine expression in their daughters at the earliest possible age and only give praise and respect when they behave like boys.

How old is the guy who wrote this? My parents never pushed me to get into the marital arts. I was the one interested in karate. I was the one borrowing books on various martial arts from the library. I was the one who brought home the flyer for the local dojo and begged my parents to let me attend.

This guy seriously needs to get a clue.

It seems like when I read anything about abuse and martial arts, Tiger Kim's schools come up. I don't quite get it, if this guy is so bad, why are his schools still open? Any Tiger Kim's people out there that can enlighten me on this?

A Black Belt is just a white belt that don't know when to quit!

MAN?!!!!!!! :o .....I write better crap than that....and yeah, why is this guy allowed to have his school open if something bad like this happens?

If you take a crooked path and have to go through a cliff. Either hope there is a bridge, or learn to fly.