• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait a minute.....

you were here last year, and was 17 then (march 2003)

and you're here now (november 2004) and you're still 17?

hmmm.........

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

Well My brother and I both use this name. We both are active in the MAs but we decided that the quickest way to get the black belt high rank is to both use this name. The junior being Freddy(Me) and the Freshmen in College is my older brother(Matt)

• 2 months later...

Sheesh, it looks like I'm the youngest who's posting. I'm a highschool freshman, and I'm quite well known around school. *attempts to look innocent* I don't know why they all insist I'm more annoying than all hell. Maybe it's that detail where I don't follow upperclassmen's orders...come to think of it, I'm just not good with the whole follow orders thing, not even for MA....oops.

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

Senior in College, graduating in May baby! wooooooooooooo

Congrats. :)

I graduate from university (finally!) in May too.

It's taken me longer than normal, 'cos I've been studying as a part-time student.

Well, at last there's light at the end of the tunnel - and no, I don't think it's an oncoming train!! :lol:

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

Well in Brazil I am starting what we call "Primeiro ano do segundo grau" in January 31st, remeber, in Brazil our school year starts january and ends in december...

But if I am not wrong Brazil's "primeiro ano" is the equivalent of the second year of US' Highschool (US Highschool is 4 years right?)

Anyway I'm gonna finish Highschool with 17 and gonna start college with the same age

Note:Dunno if that's important or not... I'm 14.