• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Graduated highschool in '88.

College in '94

But still believe in learning new things. I'll take a class from time to time, just so I can keep my brain working...(I guess this is where the snippy comment about "what brain?" would fit) :lol:

Student: "Why did you hit that guy with a chair? Why didn't you use your karate?"

Master: "Hitting him with a chair was the only karate I could think of at the time."

Lesson: Practice until you don't have to think.

i'm a freshman in college. i took a whole bunch of history classes, because i really love it, and a few literature classes, cuz i love thouse too, and...forgot to take any math classes :wink: ah well... next semester :(

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

For you guys in highschool, even if you really don't like school, don't focus so much on getting out of school that you miss out on enjoying life.

It's been my experience that when you're wating eagerly for the future, you forget to enjoy the present, and then suddenly find yourself wondering what you were doing back then, and wishing you had taken time to appreciate what you had, even if it wasn't exactly your idea of fun.

I'm planning on going to a bible college next fall, but right now I'm here, and I may not see tomorrow, so I might as well make the best of today.

I'm sure you "old" guys will agree :)

I'm sure you "old" guys will agree :)

Let me tell you something about... uh....... You see, back in my day we used to......... uh.......... Uh, what was the question again?

Dang kids! Get off my lawn!

Student: "Why did you hit that guy with a chair? Why didn't you use your karate?"

Master: "Hitting him with a chair was the only karate I could think of at the time."

Lesson: Practice until you don't have to think.

I finished Comprehensive School (equiv. to High School) aged 18 in 1997.

At the moment I'm studying part-time at University for a degree in English Studies and Performing Arts.

Ever since I've left school 'officially' I've been at either college or university, as I like learning and studying new things. I'm planning to do a course about archaeology in the future.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

I'm planning to do a course about archaeology in the future.

Cool! Hey, we'll get to start calling you "Aefiana Jones"? :P

It's been a while since I took a college course. I miss those days. All the parti... uh, I mean all the studying! :wink:

I'm trying to get the company I work for to send me to a couple of courses called "Advanced Topics in Power System Protection", and "Wide-Area Measurements for Power Systems: Monitoring, Protection, and Control".

Ya, those are the kind of classes I get to look forward to. :sleep:

I really should take a class in "Sensual Massage Techniques" or something! :P

Dean

Dahn Boh Nim - Black-Brown Belt

Kuk Sool Won

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow." - James Dean