• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

This is very off topic and I'm sorry for that but I just heard from my mother that my greatgrandfather was a black belt in Judo and his store was getting robbed so he beat the crap out of the guy robbing him and the cops had to get him off of the robber. Just another story to show that you should never mess with someone that practices the arts. :karate:

Boards don't hit back.

-Bruce Lee

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

any Arts it should be

but well If you train hard enough to bulit defence up and attacking you will be able to know the true powers you can acomplices

well thats good to here your grandfather is still strong enough to do that :nod:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

::edit:: Edited by Bon

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

• 6 months later...

Good on your grandpa!

Speaking as a man who only recently began studying MA and has little knowledge of unarmed combat beyond head butts and ground-and-pound, Bon, all I can say to your post is YEP!

No, I would not shoot someone to save my property. But if they are willing to threaten my life in order to get my property, the situation has changed. I don't trust robbers no matter what they may promise in exchange for cooperation.

* Ignorant Taekwondo beginner.

http://www.thefiringline.com

Don, Im sorry if it sounds like I'm mocking you, but I'm curious. Why wouldn't you shoot someone to save your property? Do you mean that you wouldnt shoot a mugger who tries to take your wallet? Or that you wouldnt shoot them even if they broke into your house and started taking things while they thought you were asleep?

• 11 months later...