• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

USTU website

Does anybody know what happened to the USTU's website. It has been down a couple of weeks now. Did the URL change? Are they doing maintenance? Are they ka-put?

http://www.ustu.com/

ps: now watch that I posted this it will start working! ha ha.

when you create the world's largest trailer park, you're going to have tornadoes

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Does anybody know what happened to the USTU's website. It has been down a couple of weeks now. Did the URL change? Are they doing maintenance? Are they ka-put?

http://www.ustu.com/

ps: now watch that I posted this it will start working! ha ha.

Maybe this would be better posted on the Korean Martial Atrts forum, as they are more likely to know what's going on with a Korean martial arts site perhaps?

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

Maybe this would be better posted on the Korean Martial Atrts forum

Sure, sweep me under the rug. :brow:

when you create the world's largest trailer park, you're going to have tornadoes

Moved, thanks

Yea, and I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you medeling kids. (Shorinryu Sensei!!!)

Hey, who moved the thread? I've been looking everywhere for you... :lol:

Actually, I never saw it in the original topic.

This might help you if they are the same organization.

http://www.ustu.org

Student: "Why did you hit that guy with a chair? Why didn't you use your karate?"

Master: "Hitting him with a chair was the only karate I could think of at the time."

Lesson: Practice until you don't have to think.

Hey thanks guys! I never did see an announcement on the website about the move. Do you think they're trying to tell me something? :roll:

Moved, thanks

Yea, and I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you medeling kids. (Shorinryu Sensei!!!)

Uhhhh...HELLOOOOO :wave: I'm going to be 52 on the 25th :bdaybiggrin: of next month, so I think I'm well beyond the "kid" stage here. And I have the gray hairs :blush: to prove it.

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

Uhhhh...HELLOOOOO I'm going to be 52 on the 25th of next month, so I think I'm well beyond the "kid" stage here. And I have the gray hairs to prove it.

I knew you were near antique age, but don't you consider yourself a child, or "kid" at heart? I know I do. Even my kids think I'm just a big kid. And last week my son and daughter told me that their classmates consider me "the cool dad". :P

So grab a soda and bag of chips and sit and enjoy a few episodes of Scooby Doo! :lol: